The Bykski AMD RADEON VII Full Coverage GPU Water Block is a work of art! This full coverage block, directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM) as well as the voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures! Along with these temperatures comes the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
- Finest Craftmanship
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- SLI/Crossfire Compliant
- Material:Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- AMD RADEON VII (full compatibility will be updated ASAP)
- Fittings:G 1/4 Thread
- Stock Backplates: Due to mounting variances between cards, stock backplates not guaranteed to fit.
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x 5v Addressable RGB (RBW)